8.00 AM - Registration
8.30 AM - Art and Madurageetham competitions start
9.00 AM - Activity / Booth set up
10.00 AM - Activity/Booths start
10.30 AM - Sloka Competition
12.00 - Lunch
1.00 PM - India Quiz (Juniors) and Public Speaking
2.00 PM - Activity/Booth Wrap up
3.00 PM - India Quiz (Seniors)
5.00 PM - Prize distribution
6.00 PM - Wrap up
The aim of Puranava is for kids to research and learn more on India and our heritage. Rather than focusing on winning or losing, we want all the kids to participate enthusiastically and have fun in the process!
You will need registration QR code to check in at the registration desk! You should have received it in your email. (Please check your spam folders as well).
If you didn't receive the QR code, please reach out to Sowmya (408-507-7813) or email@example.com immediately!
- We encourage you to arrive and sign in 30 minutes prior to your competitions.
- Competitions will begin promptly at the designated hour. To respect the judges’ time and other participants’ time, attendees will have to forfeit their participation if they arrive more than 20 minutes late to the venue. (This does not apply if they are held up in another Puranava competition but please do bring it to the attention of the coordinators.)
- For Art competition, registered participants can walk-in any time between 8.30 AM-11.30 AM. For all other competitions, all the participants are expected to be present before the start of the competition.
- Due to space constraints, parents may not be allowed inside some of the competition rooms. This is subject to change based on space availability and upon the discretion of the coordinator.
- Each coordinator will reach out to you individually with additional instructions, if any, for their respective competitions.
Please review the competition guidelines here:
Good luck for the competitions!
If you need any clarifications, please don't hesitate to reach out to Sowmya (408-507-7813) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org